Sunday, November 3, 2013

Shanks! 10,000 Views!

When I started this blog a year ago I felt a ripple of hesitation run over me, I asked myself, "what if I pour a ton of time and effort into this, and it's gonna be a shank way-over-the-crossbar, that no one will be interested?" And here's the thing, I realized I don't give a shit. Today we reached over 10,000 page views, a number that is way more juicy and dazzling than I ever imagined, but comparatively speaking, just a teeny tiny corner of the internet. People will respond, or they won't. People will share, tweet, comment, agree-disagree, react, or they won't. Should any of those "or they wont's" stop us from creating by highlighting the best in the business of women's soccer. Hells no. So here's a big thank you to the important few who read and amplify, who are sharers and multipliers, I look forward to sharing the journey with you of the next 10,000 views. And now, I leave you with a missive from Kermit the Frog: "Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you, you know. Maybe you just need one person." So a big shanks for your support, it makes me want to celebrate with Mourinho level passion.
Cheers xx
@wandarful10@wosoccerbiz

The stats:
10,000 page views
Most views come from US, Canada, Germany, UK, in that order
Most read post: Women's Pro Soccer and the Search for the Avid Fan
Second most read post: NWSL Front Offices on Twitter
Most visited page: Rankings/Standings from Around the Globe
Months with most traffic: December 2012 and May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment